BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 17, 2011

DJ JUST JACKS OUTLINE FOR RADIO SHOW

Hello to all my readers & especially the followers of my radio show, "THE CHICAGO HOUSE LOOP" on the "UIC RADIO STATION"... Every Saturday 8-10PM Chicago Time... I am going to be laying down a lot of information in this post, mainly on how the show will be structured... This should be going into effect this up coming weekend of Saturday the 22nd... I have been taking the rating of this show and it's around 50 people, which is pretty damn good for a college station... Must I add, UIC Radio just won for the second year in a row for "Best Chicago land College Radio Station"...

THE CHICAGO HOUSE LOOP DETAILED

DROP: INTRO PLAY TEN TRACKS (WHICH I WILL SPEAK AT TIMES) 1-10 TRACKS

DROP: DJ JUST JACK'S ESSENTIAL TRACK (PART 1) - TALK ABOUT PRODUCER

DROP: DJ JUST JACK'S CLASSIC TRACK - TALK ABOUT PRODUCER / HISTORY

12 TRACK MIX DOWN (LEAST INTERRUPTION IN MIX) 13-24 TRACK

DROP: DJ JUST JACK'S ESSENTIAL TRACK (PART 2) - TALK ABOUT PRODUCER

DROP: OUTRO

I WILL ALSO HAVE MY FACEBOOK, TWITTER, AND BLOG UP SO ANYONE CAN LEAVE A MESSAGE... REQUEST... SOMETHING THEY WANT ME TO SAY, ETC...

THANK YOU TO ALL The LISTENERS..